At Dependable Heating and Cooling, Your Family is Our Priority!
At Dependable, it is our goal to make your home comfortable and relaxing, no matter what the season. We are a family-owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience in providing customers with whole-home comfort. We know how important home comfort is to your family, and you can depend on our knowledge and experience to keep your family comfortable through Minnesota's ever changing temperatures. We want to take good care of your family and provide you with the service you deserve, and of which we are famous for providing. When deciding on the right service for your family, we ask a lot of questions, listen carefully to your answers, and then make good assessments based on those answers. We will provide you with the best available options and let you make the final decision. Our philosophy is to act like a home comfort doctor. By prescribing the best treatments to make the discomfort go away. Doing the job right proves to be more cost-effective than doing it cheaply. This has been our outlook for the past 25 years and it is not going to change. Based on feedback from our customers, This is importent and appreciated. If your home is not as comfortable as you want it to be, call Dependable today and let us work with you to make it right.
1. Install gauges, record operating pressures and temperatures.
2. Clean outdoor condenser coil.
3. Test temperature drop and adjust blower speed if necessary.
4. Inspect capacitors and relays for bulges, rust, and leaks.
5. Lubricate moving parts. (including blower and condenser fan)
6. Check thermostat and confirm proper operation.
7. Test air conditioner controls for proper operation.
8. Test operation and condition of AC compressor and contactor.
9. Test voltage and amperage of motors.
10. Check motor for worn bearings.
11. Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
12. Evaluate condition of filters and replace with filter supplied by customer.
13. Check blower motor. (and belt if applicable)
14. Tighten and safety test wires and connections.
15. Check refrigerant superheat and subcooling.
16. Check service valve cap seals.
17. Test condensate pumps.
18. Check blower wheel and condenser fan for proper balance.
19. Clean up area.
20. Debrief client on equipment condition.
Some of the citys we service:
Andover, Anoka, Arden Hills, Big Lake, Blaine, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Burns Township, Cedar, Circle Pines, Coon Rapids, Corcoran, Champlin, Crystal, Dayton, East Bethel, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Fridley, Golden Valley, Ham Lake, Hugo, Maple Grove, Medina, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Monticello, Moundsview, New Hope, Nowthen, Oak Grove, Osseo, Plymouth, Ramsey, Rockford, Rogers, Roseville, Shoreview, Spring Lake Park, Spring Park, St. Francis, St. Louis Park, St. Michael, St. Paul, Wayzata, Zimmerman
Save $20 off your next repair. Contact us for details.
A note of appreciation to your employee Cory for his thorough, careful work on my ac & furnace systems. He is also very friendly and careful about the house. Please congratulate him!
I would like to say thank you very much. we are very impressed by the quality of work you did for us. we got multiple quotes from other companies and none of them offered the services you did for us and one even told us we would need to get a plumber and a handyman to run heat to one of our rooms in the basement and to switch out the gas line.
We will recommend your company to anyone in the area who needs work done on their HVAC!
Thanks Eric, you were very professional.
Thanks for coming out so late and being so courteous to figure out the problem on my furnace.
Great job Dustin! I would highly recommend you.
Great job Cory! Thanks for catching the dirty condenser the other people didn't.
You made a difference in our life that I will forever remember & share with family & friends.
Awesome job Cory for fixing the gas leak & double checking everything.
Thanks for helping me out. Your the best!
Great job & good care by Dustin on my heating & AC needs. He's a great tech.
Great job Dustin.
Great job Cory on our RTU's.
Once Upon A Child Anoka
Dustin was very pleasant, nice. He went out of his way, very personable.
Kathy & Kelly S.
Very nice young gentleman. Polite, professional. Dustin shows he loves his job.
Great job Cory! You are very kind, courteous and know your job.
Job well done Cory!
Thanks for getting out so quickly & fixing our furnace on this cold day.
Debra & Thomas S.