1. Clean Flame safety sensor.
2. Clean burners.
3. Clean and adjust pilot burner assembly.
4. Test furnace carbon monoxide levels.
5. Test furnace carbon dioxide levels.
6. Test furnace air fuel mixture.
7. Test furnace efficiency.
8. Inspect furnace venting.
9. Test all safety controls.
10. Test gas valve operation.
11. Check blower motor for worn bearings.
12. Check and adjust belt tension.
13. Check furnace venting for proper draft.
14. Check water heater for carbon monoxide and proper draft.
15. Check thermostat and confirm proper operation.
16. Check furnace for proper temperature rise and adjust if needed.
17. Adjust burner for maximum efficiency.
18. Evaluate condition of filters, replace with filter supplied by client.
19. Lubricate all motor bearing.
20. Inspect heat exchanger.
21. Check for proper airflow.
22. Check for proper ignition and cross over of burners.
23. Clean up area.
24. Replace batteries in thermostat.
25. Debrief client on equipment condition.
Some of the citys we service:
Andover, Anoka, Arden Hills, Big Lake, Blaine, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Burns Township, Cedar, Circle Pines, Coon Rapids, Corcoran, Champlin, Crystal, Dayton, East Bethel, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Fridley, Golden Valley, Ham Lake, Hugo, Maple Grove, Medina, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Monticello, Moundsview, New Hope, Nowthen, Oak Grove, Osseo, Plymouth, Ramsey, Rockford, Rogers, Roseville, Shoreview, Spring Lake Park, Spring Park, St. Francis, St. Louis Park, St. Michael, St. Paul, Wayzata, Zimmerman
Save $20 off your next repair. Contact us for details.
A note of appreciation to your employee Cory for his thorough, careful work on my ac & furnace systems. He is also very friendly and careful about the house. Please congratulate him!
I would like to say thank you very much. we are very impressed by the quality of work you did for us. we got multiple quotes from other companies and none of them offered the services you did for us and one even told us we would need to get a plumber and a handyman to run heat to one of our rooms in the basement and to switch out the gas line.
We will recommend your company to anyone in the area who needs work done on their HVAC!
Thanks Eric, you were very professional.
Thanks for coming out so late and being so courteous to figure out the problem on my furnace.
Great job Dustin! I would highly recommend you.
Great job Cory! Thanks for catching the dirty condenser the other people didn't.
You made a difference in our life that I will forever remember & share with family & friends.
Awesome job Cory for fixing the gas leak & double checking everything.
Thanks for helping me out. Your the best!
Great job & good care by Dustin on my heating & AC needs. He's a great tech.
Great job Dustin.
Great job Cory on our RTU's.
Once Upon A Child Anoka
Dustin was very pleasant, nice. He went out of his way, very personable.
Kathy & Kelly S.
Very nice young gentleman. Polite, professional. Dustin shows he loves his job.
Great job Cory! You are very kind, courteous and know your job.
Job well done Cory!
Thanks for getting out so quickly & fixing our furnace on this cold day.
Debra & Thomas S.